National Audiology Awareness Month
Learn the truth about hearing loss.
Your Third Ear
Your third ear helps you out of a bind, clarifies for you what was just said, and repeats the punch line of a joke.
Hearing Loss and Alzheimer’s
Strong evidence exists that hearing impairment contributes to the progression of cognitive dysfunction in older adults.
Questions you may want to ask before purchasing a Hearing Aid.
Hearing Aid Sales & Service
Hearing Consultants is a group of trained Audiologists helping the Cincinnati Metro and Tri-State area with their hearing health since 1982. Our practice focuses on serving adult patients through the diagnosis, selection and on-going support of their Hearing Aid needs. Review our Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about our service and expertise.
Our Services include:
- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluations for Adults. All testing is completed in a sound booth.
- Only 100% Digital technologies are offered in our office.
- Technology from the Leading manufactures in the industry: Widex, Siemens, Unitron, Resound, Phonak, Oticon and Starkey.
- Custom Hearing Protection including Noise molds, Musicians molds, sleep & swim plugs and more.
Our office is easily accessible from I-275, just off the Montgomery Road exit, at the intersection of Montgomery and Weller roads, behind McDonalds in Duffy Square. Please Contact us to schedule an initial appointment and begin your hearing evaluation.
Why Cincinnati residents come to us…
- Our practice was founded on the age-old principle that the patient always comes first. You will not feel pressured. We take the time necessary to do a thorough evaluation and make recommendations based strictly on your needs.
- We know that your hearing aids need to be the right type, the right size and the right fit to be successful. Without this outstanding commitment, many people would go on living with their hearing loss and miss all the wonderful experiences life has to offer.
- We strongly believe in the benefits of education. We explain to each of our patients the benefits and use of each type of hearing aid technology before the purchase, and provide ongoing proactive service after the fitting.
Hearing Aid Brands We Service and Sell
Why Our Hearing Aid Service is Different?
- We offer a generous trial period, longer than most.
- We do not require a deposit when placing your hearing aid order
- We provide Hearing Aid Service after the sale at no additional charge-Forever!
- We provide professional hearing healthcare services in a personal, comfortable environment
- No pressure to buy. No rush. We take the time to do a thorough evaluation and make recommendations based strictly on YOUR needs.
- We strongly believe in the benefits of hearing health education and make sure you know the benefits of your Hearing Aid BEFORE you buy and provide on-going proactive Hearing Aid Service after your fitting.