Hearing aids are available in many different sizes and styles thanks to advancements in digital technology and miniaturization of the internal components. Many of today’s hearing aids are considered sleek, compact, and innovative – offering solutions to a wide range of hearing aid wearers.
Why Our Hearing Aid Service is Different:
- We offer a free demonstration of the hearing aids, so you can make an informed decision on which technology is best for you!
- We offer a generous trial period from the date you purchase your hearing aids.
- We do not require a deposit when placing your hearing aid order.
- We provide a lifetime of Hearing Aid Repair and Service after the sale at no additional charge.
- We provide professional, honest, and ethical hearing healthcare services in a personal, individualized and comfortable environment.
- No pressure to buy. No rush. We take the time to do a thorough evaluation to make recommendations based strictly on YOUR individual lifestyle.
- We strongly believe in the benefits of hearing health counseling and education to make sure you know the benefits of your hearing aid BEFORE you buy and provide on-going proactive Hearing Aid Repair and Service after your fitting.