http://hearingconsultants.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/hearing-consultantslogo.jpg 0 0 Barb Rozzo, M.A., FAAA, Audiologist http://hearingconsultants.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/hearing-consultantslogo.jpg Barb Rozzo, M.A., FAAA, Audiologist2013-11-04 21:16:082014-09-30 17:44:21Hearing Aids: Questions to ask before you buy
Questions you may want to ask before you purchase hearing aids:
- Will my hearing be tested by a licensed audiologist, or by a hearing instrument specialist who has a high school diploma and sales training? Ask to see their credentials.
- Will I have more than one option to choose from, or do they represent only one manufacturer?
- Are routine hearing aid check-ups & cleanings provided at no extra charge forever?
- Are they truly looking out for your best interest, or pushing to meet their sales quota?
- Call the Better Business Bureau (513-421-3015) before scheduling your appointment. Our record is spotless.
Remember, you’re not just choosing hearing aids. You are choosing your hearing healthcare provider; both are equally important.